Ste Genevieve's 4th Friday Art Walk
Map - click READ MORE below
- 109 North Main Street features the artwork of Terri Cavins from 5 to 8 p.m.
- Linden House will feature photography by Rheanna Wolk and Hands on History
- Rust -- 173 N Main ; Six local artisans will display their diverse creations. Come in and enjoy rustic candle cans, artful crochet and hand-knit items, paper filigree jewelry, paintings, and one-of-a-kind painted boxes.
- Ste Genevieve Winery -- 245 Merchant StreetSample the local wine while you wander through and enjoy theSte Genevieve Art Guild's group show -- Four rooms filled with avariety of paintings, pottery, notecards...even a few birdhouses!
- E•Klek•TiX• will feature new art by J Rissover, wine, conversation, and to close out Women's History Month, recorded works by international female musicians.
- Welcome Center - 7th Annual High School Art Show and Betty Geraghty Memorial Scholarship Competition - Reception and Presentation of Awards begins at 6 p.m.
- Lewsi Winery - Brenda Thompson Kaskaskia Island paintings and Suzanne Thompson summery clothing items in ice dyed fabric
- ASL Pewter is having 10 to 30% off in a store-wide sale and interested in meeting artists who would like to have their work displayed in the near future
- Modern Primitive featuring watercolor frescos by o*Live
- The Centre for French Colonial Life - Exhibit paintings / art by Rick Bayers, Mary Peura and James Wooldridge.
Enjoy many Downtown shops, B&Bs and restaurants during your visit